C-NSPIRE Graduate Certificate Program Deadline Extended – June 17th, 2016. For application information, please visit: https://cereo.wsu.edu/c-nspire-certificate-program/
January 25-26, 2017
This conference will focus on:
- Regional projections of climate and water supply
- Multiple facets of agricultural water management
- Water conservation practices
- Water quality
- Water policy regulations and rights
- Regional water projects, research and tools
- Social science communication concerning water
This is a paid internship and carries a stipend of $6000.
Eligibility: This internship is available to current or recent graduate students in the aquatic sciences. Applicants from outside the US are eligible to apply but are responsible for obtaining appropriate paperwork to work in the U.S.
Timing: The internship will begin in mid-September and last 14 weeks.
Applications: To apply for the ASLO Science Communication Internship, please submit the following via email to Adrienne Sponberg, ASLO Director of Communications and Science, at email@example.com. Applications must be received by midnight EST, June 10, 2016.
- Cover letter (2 pages max) stating your communication interests and what you feel you can contribute to ASLO’s Policy, Education and Outreach programs.
- Resume including a list of relevant coursework
- A letter of support from an academic advisor or other mentor (sent directly by the reference to Sponberg@aslo.org)
Questions about the internship should be sent to Adrienne Sponberg, ASLO Director of Communications and Science, at firstname.lastname@example.org.