The State of Washington Water Research Center (WRC) is soliciting research proposals for submission under Section 104(b) of the Water Resources Research Act. The objectives of this program are to sponsor research that fosters
- Climate change effects on water supply, demand, and quality.
- Analysis of policy and law relating to water resource management.
- Fate and transport of nutrients and emerging contaminants in the environment.
- Remote sensing of hydrologic systems and/or water use.
- Applied science and solutions for addressing groundwater decline.
- Surface-groundwater interactions and conjunctive use management.
The deadline for proposals is April 8, 2022.