|Sept 27-29, 2021
This workshop explores multifaceted resilience strategies for the modern enterprise that address dependence on external systems, such as the environment, stakeholders, shareholders, and society.
The Institute for Sustainability (IfS) recently received funding from the National Science Foundation to support our event. I encourage students, post docs, and early career researchers that are US based or at US based universities to now apply for your FREE registration. I invite you to complete the webform to submit your application by the September 15 deadline.
- Built Infrastructure
- Environmental, Ecological and Disaster Resilience
- Broader Resilience Concepts
- Chemical/Chemical Related Infrastructure Resilient Processing
- Energy and Fuels Sector Resilience Concepts
- Resilient Systems Modeling