As part of the upcoming Research Week, the Office or Research will host two fast-paced
faculty-led interdisciplinary collaboration experiences. Our goal is to provide faculty the
opportunity to foster valuable interdisciplinary partnerships, highlight their research, and
inspire unique and innovative broader impacts across the university. We invite all faculty
interested in this opportunity to come meet, mingle, and share their work.
Tuesday, October 10th, 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Wednesday, October 11th, 10:30am-12:30pm
• Presenters will pitch their projects to colleagues in a short 1-3 slide/5-minute overview
that highlights the goals of their programs.
• Each session will feature 12-15 different presentations, providing diverse possibilities
for potential collaborations.
• Presentations will take place during the first half of each session followed by time for
presenters and attendees to mingle and exchange ideas and contact information over
Call for Presenters:
• We seek faculty from all colleges interested in presenting their projects to colleagues.
• If interested, please complete this Qualtrics survey to reserve your presentation space:
• Deadline: Thursday, September 7, 2017.
For questions, please contact Becky James (firstname.lastname@example.org, 5-3822) or
Maureen Bonnefin (email@example.com, 5-0904) in the Office of Research Advancement