Six different project opportunities through the DataONE Summer Internship Program. Applications are being accepted from now until March 17th 2017. Project opportunities are:
- Project 1: Markdown-based Semantic Annotation of Workflow Scripts
- Project 2: DataONE Messaging: Creating Marketing for DataONE Stakeholder Communities
- Project 3: Prospective and Retrospective Provenance Queries Using YesWorkflow, RDF, and SPARQL
- Project 4: Exploration of Search Logs, Metadata Quality and Data Discovery
- Project 5: Improving DataONE’s Search Capabilities Through Controlled Vocabularies
- Project 6: Development of an Open Source Units of Measure Knowledge Graph
The DataONE Summer Internship Program runs from May through July for a period of 9 weeks and is open to undergraduate students, graduate students, and postgraduates who have received their degree within the past five years. The internship project can be conducted remotely and offers a stipend of $5000.
For full information and to apply, visit https://www.dataone.org/internships. You will also find a link to other internship opportunities offered by DataONE leadership and partners.